FinLink : sharing our values
What is FinLink?
FinLink is a professional network specialized in the banking, insurance and finance sectors.
The mission statement of FinLink is to propose to FinLink members a trustworthy environment to develop their business. FinLink proposes a secured internet application called finlink.net, that allows its members to create, develop and manage their own professional network.
In practice, you can invite your acquintance to join you on FinLink. You contact FinLink members by using the search engine. You can exchange with other members. You can reach privileged announcements such as targeted job vacancies. You can participate and animate some communities. FinLink is also a physcial reality with the organization of events by its members and its communities to meet physically.
Why subscribe to FinLink?
Several reasons according to your professional profile:
- Create, develop and manage efficiently your professional network by using the power of the application
- Find a training period, a mission, a new job by consulting the privileged job offers
- Be more visible for headhunters by managing your numeric identity
- Listen to the job market and seize opportunities by participating to communities
- Find experts, prospects, clients, providers, and develop your business by using the FinLink network
- Improve your professional notoriousness by mastering your numerical identity
- Be visible on Google thanks to FinLink
How to subscribe to FinLink?
In terms of members, the development of the FinLink network is based on cooptation.
In practice, two situations are possible : you are sponsored by another FinLink member (contact François Longin for example) or you register www.finlink.net.
- Being sponsored by another FinLink member, you receive an invitation by e-mail that allows you to access the on-line network.
- By registering by yourslef, your demand will be studied by the webmaster who will be back to you.
As one of the FinLink animators, I recommend this network that I trust.
Find François Longin's profile on FinLink.